Overland Base Camp’s Digression Ride: OBC’s most primordial ride — because of the hidden paths, abandoned routes, and primitive trails.
We’ve added more beneficiaries for this simple fundraiser.
- Ride: Two routes:
- About 45 miles of pavement, gravel, dirt, and rocks. About half of the ride is unpaved. We expect the ride to take between 3.5 – 6 hours. See the “Pacing Description” table below for details.
- About 22 miles of the same terrain as the longer ride. We expect this ride to take between 2.5 – 4 hours. See the “Pacing Description” table for details.
- When: Saturday, April 28, 2018 departing every 15 minutes from 8:30 am through 10:30 am.
- Where: Departing from Ride Headquarters
- How: On mixed-terrain bikes – or cyclocross bikes – see details below.
- How Much: The 2018 Digression Ride is $25. However, all funds go to trail stewards to help keep the trails protected and open for us all. Overland Base Camp is not taking any funds from your registration fee.
- Food: Breakfast is included and is free. Drinks are standard RSC price. Breakfast includes omnivore, gluten free, and vegan options.
If you’re not sure this ride is for you, read about our previous diverged ride; it was an amazing day of riding, eating, and fun.
If you have any questions and want to speak to us, give us a call, (617) 991-0640, or email us.