From the Promoter:
Overland Base Camp’s Diverged Ride: OBC’s funnest ride — because there’s a short option, it’s low key, and has 1,000 turns.
This year we’ve added a simple fundraiser for our local amazing trail stewards.
Three Ride Routes:
- About 46 miles of pavement, gravel, dirt, and rocks. About half of the ride is unpaved. Some singletrack, too. We expect the ride to take between 4.5-6 hours. See the “Pacing Description” table below for details.
- About 38 miles of the same terrain as the longer ride. We expect this ride to take between 3.5-5 hours. See the “Pacing Description” table below for details.
- About 16 miles of the same terrain as the longer ride. We expect this ride to take between 2.5-4 hours.
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2017 departing every 15 minutes from 8:30 am through 10:30 am.
- Where: Departing from Ride Studio Cafe
- How: On mixed-terrain bikes – or cyclocross bikes – see details below.
- How Much: The 2017 Diverged is $25. However, all funds go to trail stewards to help keep the trails protected and open for us all. Overland Base Camp is not taking any funds from your registration fee.
- Food: Post ride snacks will be provided and are free. Drinks are standard RSC price. Snacks will include omnivore, gluten free, and vegan options.
If you’re not sure this ride is for you, read about last year’s; it was an amazing day of riding, eating, and fun.