145 kilometres over mountain and valley.
The GravelGiroMarburg 2017 leads over 145 kilometers on forest and field roads around Marburg. Anyone who likes the idea of 145 varied kilometers of terrain and can ride a cross-bike, mountain bike or gravel bike, can start.
There are four parts to the race:
Part 1 – 31.6 kilometres / 471 meters of altitude.
Part 2 – 61.8 kilometres / 1305 meters of altitude.
Part 3 – 51.8 kilometres / 1103 meters of altitude.
Part 4 – 22.4 kilometres / 438 meters of altitude.
- It is not a race, but a private cycling event without timekeeping, placements or winners!
- Participation is at your own risk, there is no companion or guide who is responsible for the participants!
- All participants undertake to observe the traffic regulations.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly advised!
- Liability for damages to material or third parties lies with the individual participant!