S Fork of Little Cacapon Rd
Augusta, WV 26704
Join us for a Wild and Wonderful adventure through the scenic hills of West Virginia! This 65 mile ride will see gravel roads, beautiful vistas, low traffic and even Turtle Rock. To top it off, lunch halfway through will be at Lost River Brewing in Wardensville, WV. This guided tour will be at a moderate pace, but there is a good bit of climbing, so average speeds will be in the 13-15 mph range (feel free to hammer the climbs and wait at the top!).
- Where: Element Adventures West Camp: 1332 South Fork Little Cacapon Road, Augusta, WV 26704 (directions further down).
- Time: 10am – 5pm
- Cost: $70 if registered by July 14. $85 late registration July 15 or later.
- Space is limited! Register early!
Included in the ride:
- Guided ride through beautiful back roads of WV
- Lunch (each participant will receive a $20 voucher for use for lunch at the Brewery, which will more than cover a sandwich, side, and a beer. You are welcome to purchase more from the brewery while we are there)
- Tour of the brewing process at the brewery
- Snacks and free beer at the end of the ride
- An entry into a drawing for a case of free beer
- A custom pint glass
Directions to Element Adventures West Camp: From NoVA, take I-66 West to I-81 North to exit 310 (Route 37). Take 37 North to Route 50 West. Take Route 50 West through Augusta, WV. Make a right onto McKee Hollow Road. Take an almost immediate right onto South Fork Little Cacapon Road. In about 1.2 miles you will see a large mailbox with the address 1332. Turn right up the driveway, and follow all the way up past the house and the barn to the parking area.