Lewisburg, PA 17837
From the Promoter:
unPAved of the Susquehanna River Valley
A Premier Raw Road Adventure through 120 miles of Central Pennsylvania
Crushed stone rail trail, dirt & gravel roads, paths with embedded rock and macadam. Routes are subject to change.
- 120 Miles with 10,000’ of climbing (200 rider limit)
- 90 Miles with 6,000’ of climbing (200 rider limit)
- 30 Miles with 1,000’ of climbing (200 rider limit)
- Buffalo Valley Rail Trail: “The Gateway to a Gravel Mine” will lead you out of Lewisburg, and back to town again.
- Bald Eagle State Forest: Big, raw roads take you over relentlessly rolling hills, along running waters and through gorgeous, old woods.
- Amish Country: Connecting roads into civilization that’s measured in horsepower, not cell coverage.