The 2018 Dirty Kanza 200 is just under a week away, at the time this article was posted. It’s pretty well known I’m a tinkerer, and I like to utilize review products during my gravel training rides and races. Thus, I thought it a good idea to share my bike setup for the 2018 edition of the race.
Links to reviews mentioned in this video:
- Lynskey PRO GR Gravel Bike
- Xpedo M-Force 8 Pedals
- King Cage Titanium Bottle Cages
- Wolf Tooth Components B-Rad System
- C-Bear Ceramic Bottom Bracket
- Panaracer Gravelking SK Tubeless Tyre
- Panaracer Gravelking Mud Tubeless Tyre
- WTB Resolute 650b x 42mm Tyre
- Orange Seal Endurance Formula
Thanks for watching!