“A beast in the grit and a thoroughbred on the road. This bike doesn’t break ground it destroys it — the first and only Hand-Built Gravel frame with a 6AL/4V Aerospace Grade Titanium Tubeset!” – Lynskey Titanium Bicycles
Who Is This Bike For?
Power focused riders who need a rig that can handle the toughest conditions on any day, but demand a titanium comfort ride with a smooth finish.
What It Is
A gravel bike that possesses the power transfer, stiffness, and precision-handling capabilities — traditionally only found in our top tier Pro Level Performance road bikes. The bike you want on those on bone-rattling rides, when the carbon crowd gets nervous. Lynskey’s signature titanium tube within a tube cable routing system flows smoothly into the 6AL/4V diamond-shaped downtube — effortless to setup and the perfect “no rattle” solution.
- Performance engineered diamond-shaped 6AL/4V tubeset for ultimate stiffness, stability, strength, and comfort
- Lynskey signature tube within a tube internal cable routing system
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
Currently available with SRAM groupsets. Shimano groupsets available 10/1/2020. Shimano GRX groupset availability coming soon.
Hand-built in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA by Lynskey Performance. The 2020 PRO GR titanium frame comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Gravel Cyclist has reviewed the original PRO GR (see the review here), but may be reviewing the 2020 model a little later on… watch this space.