The idea behind the Terlingua has always been to make an extremely versatile bike that can legitimately perform in a wide range of ride styles.
To accomplish this we utilized sliding dropouts, carefully planned component compatibility and a fresh race proven geometry. The titanium version is meant to be a lighter and more responsive version of the steel Terlingua’s geo and tubing concept.
The Terlingua’s ability to be built in a range of configurations along with fantastic tire clearance makes for a bike that is truly ready for any gravel event or ride you can throw at it. Thought out features for the rider like a compliant yet race driven tubeset to three low mounted bottles for frame bag room and large capacity hydration to mean you can pull big days on the dirt.
We’ve designed Terlingua in a way that maximizes the abilities of the sliding dropout. Move the dropout rearward to make the bike more stable for long straight roads or when loaded down.
Keep it forward for rides with lots of cornering or a CX race. The sliding dropout along with our S-bend stays allow the use of a wide range of tire sizes.
Headtube, seat tube angles and BB drop are all mapped out for a balance of high and low-speed control while placing the rider in a powerful riding position.
- Covert Di2 integration is neatly hidden out of sight.
- Sliding Dropouts with short CX length to long big tire gravel length and everything in between.
- 425mm to 445mm Chainstay Length.
- Size-specific BB drop to optimize crank arm lengths and rider weight for cornering and high-speed gravel descending.
- Lowest possible mounted bottle cage mounts for 2 bottles interior of downtube leave room for half frame bag options or shouldering the bike with a bottle in the seat tube.
- Third bottle cage mount under down tube on all sizes.
- Saves 11 ounces of weight compared to our Steel Terlingua (56cm frame).
- Paragon Machine Works under downtube cable guides for 1x/2x/Rohloff and Single-speed systems.
- Thought out cable routing offers smooth shifting and braking, no weird bends or adaptors needed.
- Downtube cable guides carefully mapped out so they don’t rub your arms during CX shouldering.
- Tire Clearance: up to 700×50 / 650Bx2.2”.
- Crank Clearance: Fits Dura Ace / Sram Red / Easton EC90 cranks which are all narrow Q-factor, so it can clear most any crank.
- Chainring Clearance: 53T doubles or 46T Oval singles.
- Made In USA.
- 3AL-2.5V aerospace grade titanium tubeset, with 6/4 Yoke and sliding dropout.
- Hidden Di2 Compatibility.
- Bottom Bracket 68mm BSA English Threaded.
- Headtube Oversized for tapered forks.
- Headset ZS44/EC44.
- Sliding Paragon Machine Works Inserts can be run 142×12 thru axle or 135xQR.
- Rear disc brake options for 140PM / 160PM / or Flat Mount.
- Comes with PMW Combo Head 142×12 Thru Axle.
- Seatpost 27.2mm.
- Axle to Crown 395mm +/- 5mm AC suggested.
- Offset 47-50 suggested.
Graphics / Finish options
- Level 1 – A wide range of new decals are offered in Positive letters or band styles to customize the look and match components.
- Level 2 – Paint customizations to the front triangle of the bike 4″ forward of the seat tube, raw rear of the bike.
- Level 3 – Limited Edition Ice Blue Anodization available.
- Frame only $US 2,395.
- Frameset with Enve CX or G-Series Fork $2,925.
- Pre-configured completes, with choice of wheelsets ranging from $4,495 and up.
- Electronic Di2 Builds and Etap available.
- Full Custom Component Selection available.