Sidi is a name synonymous with cycling, whether it be for road or mountain. But, Sidi has been dragging behind the curve of at least one or two manufacturers who released gravel-specific shoes to the market for some time ago. We all know that MTB-specific shoes get the job done, but cycling wouldn’t be cycling unless there was a new product to entice you.
Drawing from the design cues of their MTB lineup, Sidi takes their MTB competition sole, the base for the Sidi Gravel shoe.
- “MTB competition sole for efficient pedaling and excellent traction off the bike and is toe spike compatible for muddy conditions.”
- “Single Tecno 3 Precision dial ratchet for easy adjustment and a secure custom fit.”
- “External, reinforced heel cup for superior fit, power transfer, and reduction of heel slip.”
- “Legendary Sidi quality and construction.”
- “Clean design and color options.”
- “Politex Suede Upper with protective polyurethane padding at the ankle.”
- “Abrasion-resistant toe cap.”
Sizing and Pricing
Retail price is $US 239.99 with available sizes of Euro 38 to 48, and half-sizes from 39.5 to 46.5. No word on wide toe box options at this time.
Available colors are Dark Green and Brown.