“World’s Lightest Bicycle Spokes” according to BerdSpokes.com – “Berd was founded in 2015 with a mission to use advancements in materials science and engineering to improve cycling products. Our PolyLight™ spokes are the lightest in the world. They enable cyclists to ride farther and faster, while expending less effort.”
On review in this video is a set of ENVE Composites G23 rims, designed especially for the rigors of gravel, paired to a set of ENVE’s alloy hubs and BERD Spokes.
- Rims – ENVE G23, carbon, 23mm internally
- Hubs – ENVE Alloy with SRAM XDR Driver and center lock for the disc rotor
- Spokes – BERD PolyLight™, 24 front & rear
JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew put these wheels to a long term test during training rides at events such as Pisgah Monster Cross in the mountains of North Carolina.
Other links of interest:
- Joe Blow Booster Pump
- Bontrager TLR Flashcharger Pump
- Cervelo Aspero Review
- 3T Exploro Unboxing & Features
- Pisgah Monster Cross Race Video
Thanks for watching!