In this video, I cover what is available in the aftermarket for 1x options. Barring one or two exceptions, I avoid talking about chainrings that are proprietary to a crankset. Many of these 3rd party chainring options are available for SRAM and Shimano. I also have a video featuring 2x chainring options for gravel bikes listed below.
- Wolf Tooth – http://wolftoothcomponents.com
- absoluteBLACK – http://absoluteblack.cc
- Wickwerks – http://wickwerks.com
- Fouriers – http://fouriers-bike.com
- FSA (Full Speed Ahead) – http://fullspeedahead.com
- Praxis Cycles – http://praxiscycles.com
- Rotor Bike – http://rotorbike.com
- MRP – http://mrpbike.com
- Origin 8 (J & B Importers) – http://origin8.bike
If you missed it, Chainrings for 2x Cranksets on Gravel Bikes
If there is a company whose chainrings I missed, please leave a constructive comment below. As always, thanks for watching!