“Think back to that rocky track you saw on the side of the mountain. Wait impatiently for those speed bumps on the tarmac, which are calling out to you… The limits placed on your road only trips will soon disappear with the 765 GRAVEL RS” – Look Cycle
“The Look expertise and research that has gone into the carbon frame make this Gravel – a versatile bike – sufficiently rigid and lightweight to perform effectively on the road.”
Under review in this video is the top-tier offering of the Look 765 Gravel RS, equipped with SRAM Force 1x drivetrain and Mavic wheels. JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew put this bike through the review wringer, riding it about the place on mixed surfaces in Northern California, North Central Florida and Southern Georgia, USA.
Review available in 4K when YouTube does its thing.
In addition to the SRAM Force model, the 765 Gravel RS is available in two other models which feature a 2x drivetrain:
- Look 765 Gravel RS with Shimano Ultegra and 50/34 crankset / 11-34 cassette.
- Look 765 Gravel RS with Shimano 105 and 50/34 crankset / 11-34 cassette.
Links to other products referenced in this video:
- Mavic Speed Release
- Panaracer Gravelking SK Tire Review
- Panaracer Gravelking New Models
- Panaracer Gravelking Color Options