The Gravel Cyclist crew of Jimbo, the Belgian Diesel, Mr & Mrs K-Dogg and JOM split from North Central Florida during the final week of July, to ride some amazing roads in a picturesque part of Upstate, South Carolina over the course of two days.
This camp had it all:
- Climbing – Yes
- Descending – Yes
- Gravel Galore – Yes
- Beautiful Scenery – Yes
- Tree Covered Gravel Roads – Yes
- Waterfalls – Yes
- Roads that seldom see Traffic – Yes
- Socializing with Good Friends – Yes
- Downtime and relaxation after our Rides – Yes
Many thanks to Jimbo for hosting and organizing our routes!
Thank you to GoPro for supplying the Hero 7 Black cameras that captured all of the POV footage in this video.
Links to product reviews / features in this video:
- Garmin 830 Navigation Computer & More
- How to Descend on Gravel Roads
- Saluda Roubaix
- 3T Exploro Unboxing / Features
- SRAM Red eTap AXS 12-speed
- ENVE Composites G23 Wheels
- Panaracer Gravelking SK Tyres
- Dark Speed Works Speedpack 483D
- Garmin Varia RTL510
Thanks for watching!