Episode Six of “Ask the Gravel Cyclist Crew a Question” can be seen below.
Questions in this episode:
- What are your thoughts on suspension seatposts and stems for gravel racing?
- How does one increase dirt descending skills without a requisite increase in injury? Are there schools or advice columns? Is it an innate skill, or just a suicidal lack of judgement?
- What type of tyre should I use on smooth rock?
- I have a persistent issue with leaky tubes… help!
- Searching for a quality, 36 hole, 11-speed disc brake hub that will accept a Shimano road cassette. What are my options?
- Where do you buy a Gravel Cyclist jersey? (we’ve been asked this question before).
- What are your tyre suggestions for sand? My Salsa Warbird will accept up to a 50mm wide tyre on the front, and 42mm wide on the rear.
Episode Seven coming soon, post your questions here!