JOM of the Gravel Cyclist crew provides a detailed look at the unpack and build process of his personal Ritchey Breakaway Titanium Gravel Travel Bike – aka a cyclocross bike – in a hotel room.
This bike is well proven at events such as Almanzo 100, Crusher in the Tushar, Gravel Worlds and most recently, the 2019 Gravel Camp in Calabasas, California.
The video also covers the S&S case JOM uses to transport his bike when flying.
Link to products / reviews referenced in this video:
- A detailed look at the tech details of this particular bike
- SRAM eTap on Gravel – Part 2 (two years of use)
- Packing the Ritchey Breakaway CX / Gravel Bike (a little out of date now)
- FSA SL-K Modular Adventure BB386EVO Crankset with Subcompact Chainrings
- Panaracer Gravelking SK tubeless tyres
- Panaracer Gravelking Mud tyres
- milKit Tubeless Valves Kit
- Bontrager TLR FlashCharger Pump
- Abbey Tools Crombie & Whip-It Chain Whip